Tuesday, May 19, 2015

under the stars

The stars were shining brightly as we stared at the night sky, even with the few clouds scattered about. The moon was full, with it's slightly yellow appearance. I smiled as I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"This is perfect," I whispered. "I needed this. Just a night away from everything."

"I know," He answered. "We've both needed this for a while. We've just been really busy."

I turned my head to look at him. "But we are here now. That's what matters."

He smiled back at me and got up to place a light kiss on my lips. When he was back down next to me, I snuggled closer to him and laid my head directly above his heart so I heard it beating. Closing my eyes, I felt like I could stay there forever. It was the most realaxed I'd been in weeks, and I had only him to thank for it.

"I love you, with all my heart."

I felt him hold me tighter before I heard his reply. "I know, and I love you with all my heart too. I always will."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've been having a writers block.... But I really want to write. But I got out my second post for the month. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment