Friday, April 1, 2016

why I write

I don't write to be heard,
I write to express.
I certainly don't write,
so I can be best.

It's what I like to do,
from the things that I see.
I really don't use it,
to be some queen bee.

I show some,
to those I care about, though.
to get some opinions,
and be in the know.

I don't write for others,
I write for myself.
My notebooks could stay,
forever on a shelf.

My rhymes may not match,
as well as other would like.
But when I'm writing,
they fit just right.

There are many reasons to write,
I guess this is mine.
I write to let things out,
And I think I do just fine.

~`~`~

I found my old book that I used to carry with me everywhere. It had a few poems that I thought I could post here. I think I wrote this for a scholarship, but I don't remember if I submit it or not...

I'm running out of photos to post. I haven't been going out too much and I mainly only do well in nature photography, in fact, I've been scheduling these posts in advance for a few months now... I should have more photography in a couple months, but I don't know how much it'll last, I do still have work and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment