Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Angel and Damon


This was an attempt at something I haven't tried and really hope that it came out alright...

These are two characters I haven't worked on in a long time.

Angel is an angel that lost her wings from anger and other things. She was given a new chance to earn them back by being placed in the body of a girl that had moved on. She has a halo, but she usually hides it.(I actually meant to erase it in this image...)

Damon is a beginner demon. He is supposed to be trying to become a full, but has no idea to requirement to do so, nor does he truly want to. He has horns himself, but there are usually hidden. They are not the traditional horns that come to mind when thinking of the devil.

There's a lot more to these characters than what I have here. I will be returning to writing parts of their story and will post them here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment