Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Rain

Days can be hard,
And days can be long,
But you know I just
keep on going strong.

Sometimes, I dont want
the sun to shine.
Sometimes, I just need
That happy place of mine.

*So let the rain fall down,
Let the rain, cover me today.
Let the rain fall down,
Let it wash everything away.

The purity that
showers down,
Makes me feel,
Safe and sound.
 
I wouldn't have it
any other way.
so please,
Let me enjoy the rain.

~`~`~
I know I'm late. I was having a major block and i promised myself I wouldn't post ANOTHER photograph this month. 
This poem was originally a song I  wanted to write years ago, but the furthest I ever got was one section that randomly would get stuck in my head. The part that is starred is that section. It was going to be the chorus. I have wanted to work on this more for years and finally did just that. I may eventually finish the song, but I don't know..

No comments:

Post a Comment